Mr Shrikant Badve established a Small Manufacturing Unit at Aurangabad in 1989, with a space of about 150 sq ft, with 3 workmen and the Annual Turnover was Rs. 1 Lakh.
Today, that Small Seed has grown into a Fully Grown Tree, this Badve Engineering Group having its presence in almost all parts of India, with more than 20 Manufacturing Plants.
Processes include Sheet Metal Fabrication and Surface Treatments Painting, Electro Plating, Plastic Moulding and Painting.
The Group mainly manufactures Auto Components and Aggregates for 2W, 3W and 4W Manufacturers, Components for Home Appliances and also Helmets under JV with Vemar of Italy.
Major Outputs are Exhaust Systems, Chassis and Frame Assemblies for 2W, 3W, 4W and other Vehicles.
Quality Products and Customer Satisfaction are main Motos, bringing many Credentials to the Group in terms of 3 National Awards, a unique feat not achieved by any one else and JIPM International Award.
The Praises from Customers are glaring and visible in various Trophies and Awards from them.
In 1995-96 Mr. Shrikant Badve won two National Awards, one for Entrepreneurship and the Second for Quality at the hands of Honorable President of India, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma.
Then in 2004 won First Award for Research & Development Efforts in Small Scale Industries at the hands of The Honorable Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh
The Proud Moment and Notable Distinction is that Badve Engg. Ltd. is the only company who received all three Awards.
Patron Member of CMIA & Convener of MSME of MCCIA, Member of Rotary Club of Pune.
Visited Detroit and then to Japan as part of delegation under leadership of Chief Minister, Maharashtra for campaign of investing in Maharashtra.
Brand Ambassador of Make in Maharashtra
She is working as a full time Director in Badve Engineering Ltd. and is handling Finance, HR portfolio & as TPM Corporate Steering Committee Head.
CEO, Floriculture Unit of Badve Engineering Ltd.
Summary of Skills:
Proficient in strategic planning and developing marketing programs
Skilled in financial and operations management & experienced in budgeting and forecasting.
Expert in cost control, presentations and public speaking.Ability to coordinate and supervise activities of several departments within the company.
Skilled in assessing the training needs for employees working at different positions. Adept in evaluating managers’ performance and company policies
Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
Member of Indo American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
Member of Indian National Suggestion Scheme’s Association (INSSAN)
Member of Women Entrepreneurs Committee of Marahatta Chambers of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture, Pune
President, Rotary E Club of Pune Diamond
Member of BNI – Channel, Business Trainers LLP
Honours & Awards:
- Topper in College in M.Sc.
- Established Raman Science Club in College
- During her President span Rotary E-Club of Pune Diamond has received 1)Certificate of appreciation for significant contribution towards membership development in the rotary year 2014-15, 2) Best Project Award in Economic and Community Development during Rotary Conference January 2016. 3) Club received Silver category award for Presidential Citation from Rotary International. &also 3 star president award and other award for service project.
- Actively involved in the TPM activities at Badve Group and quarterly intragroup competitions which are being held since last 6 years.
- Chief Guest for “Nirbhay Kanya Abhiyan ” held by PCMC College of Engineering.
- Honoured by giving 50 cr. Business achievement award from Saraswat Bank.
- Chairperson for INSSAN -26th National Annual Convention at Aurora Towers, Pune.
- HonouredUdyoginiPurskar during Brahman Business Conference organized by “ OmPrakashan” & “ Brahman VyavasayikPatrika” held on 13th& 14th February 2016.
- Honoured “Muktai Award “ fromYadnyavalk Ashram, Pune on 26.6.2016.
- Invited as a Panelist in “Business Live “discussion held on 25th September 2016 by SAP India.
- Invited as a Speaker & gave the presentation on “Challenges and Benefits in TPM Implementation “ at the TPM National Conference held in Bangalore by CII on 8th December 2016.
- Received “Best Businesswomen Award” from “Friends of Dnyanewshwar academy” on 13th January 2017.
- Received award from Abhi Logistics for “Best Transport Practices in India “ thru the hands of Hon. Mr.Subhash Desai – Maharashtra Industry Minister
- Participated in GMBF Yuva Conference held in Dubai on 4th February 2017.
- Honored as the Chief Guest during 29th Kaizen competition held by CII on 24th February 2017.
- Badve Engineering Ltd. is honored by JIPM TPM award in Japan on 23rd March 2017.
Shri Rajiv V Savarkar born on 7th June, 1971 in Maharashtra State. He is BE Electrical from Amravati University in the year 1993 as Bachelor of Engineering Electrical with Distinction and also has a Master Degree in HR & Finanace. Due to his learning attitude he is pursuing Master degree in Personnel management and Diploma in Taxation. Presently residing at Balewadi, Pune.
He has expertise in various operational and technical production capabilities, supply chain management, HR, IR and TPM methodologies. He is having vast experience of 22 years in Industry.
He is heading all operations of Badve Engineering Limited across India .
He has started his career with Videocon Industries Ltd. He is very social & He is actively participating in various activities though-
1) Vice President – Muktidham Sevabhavi Santha.
2) Treasurer – Chakan MIDC Industries Association, Chakan, Pune
3) Member – Pune Visionary Lions Club, Aundh, Pune
4) Director – Zoom Info. Solution Pvt. Ltd., Aurangabad
5) Ex. Director- Giants Group, Waluj, Aurangabad.
6) Member- NIPM, Pune Chapter
Awards & Achievements:
In the year 2004 achieved “Marathwada Gourav Puraskar” at Aurangabad
In the year 2005 achieved “Outstanding Grants Club member Federation Award” for Social work at Solapur
In the year 2012 achieved “Uddhavshri Udyojak Puraskar” at Pune
Under his leadership Badve Engineering Limited Narsapura, Dist Kolar Karnataka has won 3 Gold awards in ICQCC Bangkok 2016.
In his college days, he has won many awards at University level in Amravati University ( 1989-1993) in dramatics, debate competition.
He was Jt General secretary in College student council.
During his schooling days ( 1977-1981) he was Chief Minister in student parliament.